MK vs. SF 2 MK vs. SF 2

Awesome

I saw number One, I'm just going to review the second though. This was awesome. I actually was biting my lip towards the end of the fight.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Best movie ever.

Yeah this movie was great. I laughed so hard i couldnt breathe. Shit I want another one.

Akira The Don - CLONES Akira The Don - CLONES

Awesome

That was awesome, like most movies, I liked parts and disliked others. I could'nt realy understand anyone who was singing other than the guy in the middle who says "british goverment is an extended monarchy" I dont normaly like British rap, or any rap for that matter but the lyrics were pretty awesome and cool, The bits I didnt like were the sick bits basicly, especialy where the guy at the end kills that little clone person, quite disturbing. But let me tell you something, you guys need to submit that to channel 4, and I guarente they will use it as a 3 minute wonder, you know that program thats on after the channel 4 news, where they show animation and docs submited by people. And yeah, the goverment does have a problem with honesty. Btw, if you guys are already famous, sorry but I dont realy listen to much music, or music television.

ClockDay Stuff 2 ClockDay Stuff 2

WOw

WOw that was cool, I like it because it reminds me of a time long ago. Actualy, you might want to stop using korn songs in your flash movies, im suprised no one has sued you yet lol.

P.s of that was system of a down, sorry I get them mixed up.

AubergineLock responds:

Awesome, thanks :)

Bass Strikes Back 2 Bass Strikes Back 2

Brilliant

Fucking great stuff dude rock on.

Foamy Fan Mail 6 Foamy Fan Mail 6

yeah it was crap

Its not going in my faves. Do foamy reviews or something, that would actualy be funny. Dont look in my faves, your movie wont be seen there.

Injections are fun! Injections are fun!

shit

Its just some prick getting injected over and over and hes eyes pop out, not worth the download. *Votes 0* like it matters, seeing as 13 yr olds will most likly vote 5.

Maximum Ninja - 2 Maximum Ninja - 2

Wow this is wickid man!

I loved it, you should be realy proud! The animation was great, and i loved the way you included speach bubs and stuff! Oh and the fact that a partner was included was pure briliance! The music was great as well, you even managed to use the right gun sound efects, i wont say your better than krinkles hehe that would be a little disrespectfull, but he sure has something to try and match thats for sure! That ninja guy is awesome! Hmmmmm what else was there? I dont know, all i can say is there is now officaly 2 madness animators! Hey could you also write your msn down in a reply, i would like those sound efects and music if your ok with it ;)

p.s sorry for bad grammerz

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

So this is the last episode?

:'(

-True North- -True North-

I voted 6

the secret button given to me by wade.