CCR CCR

LAWL TO THE MAX

Any Compass movie is a good one. That was pretty funny, nice tune too. I give you a virtual hug!

AubergineMagnet responds:

ZOMG A STRAWBERRY COMPASS DDDD

Onslaught! Onslaught!

omg.

WOAH best game in 60 years, and even beats goldeneye and halo.

Weaksauce responds:

Michael: Wow! I'm glad you liked it so much! I just hope we don't come under fire from goldeneye and halo fans... Sorry guys!

Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins

my hands hurt, thanks.

Awesomeness. I like it man good job, dont stop this series ok only you can do it, only you! Man this series can go on...let me think of another level...hmmmm megaman vs mario? You could use the blaster on the shoroms and mario can shoot fire at you (fire mario obviously) yeah that would be awesome man... Oh and when you have finished the series, (hopfully never) combine all the games into one, name it, and make it an .EXE In fact, exe these too please because i cant play online without it crashing...anyway about the game...

Graphics:10
What can i say? You bring back my retro past

Sund:10
I hate this bit, of course its 10.

INteractivity:10
Its a game lol! And a briliant one, your never not doing something

Style:10
wtf of course 10, combining clasic games in one, excelent.

Violence:10
Killing galore ;)

Humor:10
I laughed when erm...whats hes name got naked

So anyway, great game, i cant wait for the next, and remember my ideas ok?

Over and out :)

Nude Quiz Nude Quiz

Well

to your reply.

I cant pay o_O but if you do put me in it, ill make a movie dedicated to your awesomeness. ^_^ how does that sound? we have a deal right ^_^'

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

Nice

Sequel please. and make it longer. And im gona star in it ^_^

Visual-Noize responds:

Hehe ^_^ Pay me money and I´ll make you Hiro´s sidekick :)

Sonic Blox Sonic Blox

Briliant. Just briliant.

You dont know how happy you just made me. Here i am bored shitless, and i see this thinking "sigh, how gay" then i play and I realise you mixed SONIC WITH TETRIS!!!!!!!!!!!! sonic, who i love mixed in with an adictive game and more stuff like the charecter bouns's. Wow, you need front page. Thanks for making me happy. ^______^
*adds in faves*

Exmortis Exmortis

awesome

I am so pissed off. I got all the way to the guy who runs at you, i sliced his head clean off,and was smiling my ass off. then some kinda error happend and the damn window just closed for no reason, clearly i let out my anger on my mouse, and now i can hardly use the damn thing. But anyway i must say i was shitting myself the whole way through. Its like the texas chainsaw massacre meets resedint evil (spelt right). The sound was great and i loved the creepy voices that spoke, i always wonderd how anyone does that -_- Oh and it was a little anoying that the screen takes ageees to move on, but meh i guess thats only a minor problem. Well all in all, a great flash. Hope too see more from you soon. Ill bookmark you just to make sure ^_^

The Boss The Boss

old but funny

well it is old because i played this in my school in year 8-9, And i have left school now, but funny anyway.

Experiments and Crap Experiments and Crap

WTF

Turd of the week? No fucking way. So maybee it finished early but who cares?

AntiClockClock's TV V4.0 AntiClockClock's TV V4.0

Meh seen them all before.

But you still pull it off >:)

AntiClockClock responds:

Strawberry-Compass, you are teh kewl.